1. To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction.
2. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
3. A lot of people don't realize I came out of the Smoky Mountains with a load of songs.
4. Rock and roll music, if you like it, if you feel it, you can't help but move to it. That's what happens to me. I can't help it.
5. I want to know why the universe exists, why there is something greater than nothing.
6. I've said this time and again: My greatest concern coming into the White House was making sure my girls came out whole and normal, and decent and kind, just like I would expect them to if we were living on the South Side of Chicago. And it takes work to keep White House life normal for the kids.
7. There is a certain enthusiasm in liberty, that makes human nature rise above itself, in acts of bravery and heroism.
8. All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
9. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
The quotes below are from people who were born in the month of January. Determine who said each one and fill in the blanks with their names. The word formed in the green squares is the final answer.
An Escape Room Adventure
Copyright © Golden Puzzle Room • 860 Tabor St • Suite 210 • Lakewood CO 80401 • (303) 396-7359
1110 Washington Ave • Suite 200 • Golden CO 80401